Our Vision For the Future
- The existence of the Temple of the High Country is expected to attract more Jewish families looking for a place to settle.
- A home for ASU Hillel & men's Jewish fraternity, AEPi, would encourage more Jewish students to the campus.
- All students could attend cultural and educational events presented by Hillel and AEPi.
- All other local college students are also welcome as are students of every age from all local schools.
- The founding of the Temple should increase the popularity of the High Country as a year-round tourist destination.